GARDEN ROOMS and HOME OFFICE with STORE – The Pembroke
STYLISH CONTEMPORY GARDEN BUILDINGS WITH A VERY USEFUL STORE UNIT INCORPORATED IN THE DESIGN.
The built-in Store can be positioned on either side of the Garden Building. Practical and versatile – a storage area for bikes, tool shed, office files, garden furniture and many more uses..
The Garden Room – Home Office is fully lined and insulated to provide year round use. The Garden Store as standard has a colour matching steel personnel door and is not lined or insulated.
- Designed and manufactured in Britain using a certified responsible timber source
- Pressure impregnated timber framework and timber cladding in a choice of 12 exciting colours
- 22mm thick Redwood log lap planned all round horizontal timber cladding
- Overhang to the front of the roof by 100mm
- Plastisol coated steel roof sheets with anti condensation coating as standard in Slate Grey
- Galvanised steel base plate to the building
- P.V.C. double glazed French doors 1525 x 1875 with 3 point locking and toughened glass available in Anthracite Grey / Silver Grey / Slate Grey / Chartwell Green (Sage) and White
- 25mm thick celotex insulation to the ceiling painted white (excluding Store)
- 25mm thick celotex insulation to the walls with 9mm plywood over finished in white emulsion paint and finished off with 75mm Torus moulding skirting board and architrave (excluding Store)
- Gutters and downpipes to the rear of the building
- Integrated Garden Store 4’ (1.219m) wide with matching steel personnel door
External colour choices